The National Latina/o Law Student Association is sponsoring the Fall 2011 Legal Diversity Career Fair, which will be held on Friday, October 28, 2011, from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in Washington, D.C.
The location of the fair is as follows:
One Judiciary Square
Old Council Chamber
441 4th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20001
(One Judiciary Square is located next to the “4th Street / US & DC Courthouses” Exit of the Judiciary Square Metro Station on the Red Line.)
The fair will provide a great opportunity for NLLSA members to meet and network with legal recruiters.
The following 31 exhibitors have confirmed their participation in the fair:
- AARP Legal Counsel for the Elderly
- Ayuda, Inc.
- Bread for the City
- Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law
- The Children’s Law Center
- District of Columbia Courts
- District of Columbia Office of the Attorney General
- District of Columbia Office of the People’s Counsel
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Trade Commission
- Legal Aid Society of the District of Columbia
- The Public Defender Service for the District of Columbia
- Public Justice Center
- Quality Trust for Individuals with Disabilities
- Smithsonian Institution, Office of General Counsel
- Survivors and Advocates for Empowerment, Inc.
- Tahirih Justice Center
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Office of the General Counsel
- U.S. Air Force Judge Advocate General’s Corps
- U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps
- U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Office for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties
- U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Division, Office of Immigration Litigation
- U.S. Department of Justice, Environment and Natural Resources Division
- U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Attorney Recruitment and Management
- U.S. Marine Corps Judge Advocate
- U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management, Presidential Management Fellows Program
- Washington Empowered Against Violence
Many more exhibitors will be confirming their participation as the date for the fair gets closer.
For more information, visit http://www.legaldiversitycareerfair.com.
See you there!